PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Rainout Policy SPAR Waterpark remains open during periods of rain. However, in the event of heavy rain, electrical storms or other severe weather conditions in the area, operations of all attractions and/or pools will be temporarily suspended for your safety and the safety of SPAR staff.
- We will resume operations once unsafe conditions have passed. Rain check admission passes are not issued if SPAR Waterpark temporarily suspends operations. Absolutely, NO REFUNDS.
- Incase the facility closes due to inclement weather, unforeseen aquatic circumstances and/or public safety concern; SPAR Waterpark has the right to cancel reservations, no refunds will be issued.
- A rain check admission pass is issued only on date of incident if all of the following conditions apply:
- SPAR Waterpark closes for the remainder of the day
- Original receipt is provided to show proof of payment
- Original receipt is provided to verify guest has been inside the facility for less than 2 hours prior to facility closing for remainder of the day
- Original receipt must be surrendered
- You must be present to receive the rain check admission ticket