Attraction Rating: Moderate Thrill Ride
Height Requirement: 48 inches
Skill level: Rider requires swim skills and slider control and maneuvering. Do not use if you have health limitations including heart condition, back troubles or pregnant
Tips: Fun ride for beginner swimmers and inexperienced riders
Maximum Weight: 300 pounds
- Riders must be 48 inches tall to ride
- Single riders only. Parents may not accompany children
- Sliders must ride feet first lying down on their back
- No lifejackets or wearable floatation devices. No swimwear with buckles, rivets, zippers, etc. No eyewear.
- Parents or guardians of riders have a duty to ensure that a rider complies with all provisions and rules
- Obey all instructions by the attendant at entrance and lifeguard at exit
- Exit the pool quickly and immediately
- Rider shall refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injuring the rider or others.
- This may include but not limit to:
- Exceeding the limits of the rider’s ability.
- Throwing, dropping, or expelling an object from or toward a ride
- Rider shall not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or anything that affects his/her ability to safely use the slide or obey posted rules or oral instructions
- Sliders ride at their own risk
- Code of conduct: State Law requires riders to obey all warnings and directions and behave in a manner that will not cause or contribute to injuring themselves or others. Riders should report all injuries before leaving the event premises.
- Rider qualifications: Parents or guardians of riders have a duty to ensure that a rider complies with all provisions and rules.